|Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo|
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo PSP
|Type in GT5||ST|
|Weight||1,000 kilograms (2,200 lb)|
This description is taken from the description page in GT5. It is trancluded from here.
- The Eunos Roadster was the car that revived the lightweight sports car category at the end of the 20th Century. With a lightweight, compact body, a 1.6L straight-4 DOHC engine, and a rear drive layout, it was a very traditional, lightweight 2 seater cabriolet.
- The Japanese release was in September 1989. Initially the engine was the 1.6L, B6-ZE, producing 118BHP/14.0kgfm. An aluminium power plant frame connected the transmission and the rear differential, successfully creating a direct and rigid shift feel. A newly developed double wishbone suspension was used all around with 4 wheel disc brakes, and it is said that everything relating to driving on this car was designed with a total disregard for cost. This is probably why driving the roadster is often compared to the exhilarating feel of riding a horse, even more so because it is a cabriolet. The fundamental pleasure and the ability to control this car to your will captured the hearts of both new and veteran drivers everywhere.
- In August 1993, some minor changes were implemented and a new 1.8L DOHC, BP-ZE engine was introduced, raising the power to 128BHP/16.0kgfm.
- In the second minor change of August 1995, the final gear ratio and flywheel were modified, evolving towards the 1800 Series II.
- Many limited edition models were produced for the Eunos Roadster, and with Mazda having produced 531,890 units through to the end of 1997, this model set the world record for production of a 2 seater cabriolet and is even registered in the Guinness Book of World Records.
The Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93 is available to buy for 24,400 Credits.
The Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93 can be purchased from the Used Car Dealership for around 8,399 Credits.
As a Standard car, the Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93 occasionally appears in the Used Car Dealership, costing around 24,000 Credits. It is a Level 0 car.
The Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93 can be purchased from the dealerships for 24,000 Credits.